Set up shop in the nation's top convention and tourism city.
Building: 56,972 sq. ft. / 5 floors
Availability: 310 - 8,000 sq. ft. of retail or restaurant space
Food court, kiosk and push cart space
Did you know that about 12 million people visit New Orleans every year? Most of them spend time in the city's world famous French Quarter, and The Shops at Jax Brewery is located in the heart of the Quarter.
Nearly a century old and long retired from its days as a functioning brewhouse, Jackson Brewery's history, charm and location make it a favorite shopping and dining destination among the millions of people who visit the city each year.
- Adjacent to French Quarter's largest operating parking lot;
For more information about parking click here.
- Prime frontage space on Decatur Street, the French Quarter's main thoroughfare leading into and out of the French Quarter, along the Mississippi River, steps from the area's most popular attractions;
- Meeting spot for numerous French Quarter tour groups and river boat cruises;
- Within walking distance of more than 20,000 hotel rooms and 300 outstanding restaurants in the French Quarter;
- Within walking distance of the Morial Convention Center, the nation's fourth largest convention facility, which has 1.1 million square feet of contiguous exhibit space on one level in one building;
- New Orleans businesses derive more than $4.8 billion in direct revenue from the tourism and convention sector annually.
For more information, please contact Sydney Anderson at: