Tax Free Shopping:
Every store in The Shops at Jax Brewery offers tax free shopping for our international guests. Louisiana is the only state in the United States that offers Tax Free Shopping to all global travelers. The process is simple: international shoppers request a voucher and show their passport when making a purchase at any Jackson Brewery store. They can then redeem their receipts for a 9% cash refund at the Louisiana Tax Free Shopping refund center located in the New Orleans International Airport or through the mail once they return home.
The 3 Easy Steps of Tax Free Shopping
Those not eligible for the Louisiana Tax Fee Shopping Program are as follows:
- Bring your passport (or a photocopy of your passport) with you when you shop. Canadian shoppers may show their driver's license or birth certificate.
- At time of purchase, show your passport and ask for a tax-refund voucher. Save all vouchers and related sales receipts.
- Redeem vouchers at the Louisiana Tax Free Shopping Center at Armstrong International Airport, at the Riverwalk or by mail. (See address at bottom of page)
- United States Resident Aliens residing in the United States and elsewhere.
- Students residing in the United States.
- United States citizens living in another country.
- Dual citizens (United States and another country).
For more information on the Louisiana Tax Free Shopping Program, contact:
Louisiana Tax Free Shopping
P.O. Box 20125
New Orleans, LA 70141
(504) 467-0723 phone
(504) 471-2777 fax